Constitution (Amended December 1992)
Bylaws (Amended February 2018)
Standing Rules (Revised February 2011)
Creed and Code of Ethics
I Believe…that Electrolysis, when practiced competently and ethically, contributes to the good of humanity. Therefore, I shall endeavor to practice my profession with dignity and honor, and to encourage the highest quality in services rendered by Electrologists in the State of Florida.
I pledge that I shall:
- maintain high standards of personal conduct, honesty and integrity.
- endeavor to obtain new knowledge and skills through education during my professional life.
- limit my practice to recognized and approved methods of permanent hair removal.
- honor the confidential relationship between Electrologist and patient at all times.
- maintain thorough medical histories in order to best serve the interests of my patients.
- employ the highest standards of hygiene for the benefit of both patient and Electrologist.
- refrain from unethical, fraudulent or misleading statements in advertising.
- offer professional competence as my only guarantee.