Once again it is time for our Annual Membership Drive and Membership renewal. During the months of December and January, we offer to all interested electrologists an opportunity to join our organization.
Being an ESF member brings many rewards and advantages:
- Our membership year runs from January 1st through December 31st. (Your dues will cover the current year.)
- All ESF seminars are offered at a discounted rate to members.
- We hold two Continuing Education seminars a year (February and September).
- Business meetings twice a year to discuss & vote on Legislative and key issues.
- These seminars include a membership meeting on Friday evening and a full day of continuing education on Saturday(6-8 CEU's). These continuing education units (CEU’s) will be applicable for Florida state license renewal.
- We try to use national as well as state level speakers for quality programs.
- Attending ESF membership meetings will keep you informed of licensure and legislative issues. We have a legislative liaison present at every Electrolysis Council meeting.
Your membership also allows us to retain our lobbyist in Tallahassee. He is keenly aware of our concerns in both electrolysis and laser, and works to keep us aware of any pending legislation regarding them.
- You will be assured placement in the online ESF Membership Directory on our website: www.hairremovalflorida.com.
- The Electrolysis Society of Florida’s dues are as follows:
ESF annual dues…………………………..$143.00
Please attend an ESF general membership meeting, which is held on Friday night. There, you will enjoy networking with other electrologists and become aware of the latest changes in our profession. Just a reminder, in order to be a “member in good standing” it is required that you attend at least one meeting of the association during the membership year. You will be notified by mail at least four weeks prior to each meeting, provided you are in good standing AND your current mailing address is registered with Tallahassee.